India’s Heathen Beast issue update on a political as fuck grindcore release.
“Sometimes there are things in life which you cannot just let pass. Sometimes you have to speak up and not be a silent spectator.
We once hinted at doing a grindcore EP and there was no better time to do it than now, the very essence of the music and the subject are synonymous. While this isn’t ‘pure’ grindcore and it’s the essence of the genre that we took and blended it with our own style.
To our heathen brothers and sisters, we are proud to share with you the cover artwork and tracklist for our upcoming release which is aptly titled ‘$cam”.
2. It’s only a small inconvenience
3. Fuck poor people, I have PayTm
4. Reliance is the secret of my energy, Jio Mere Lal!
5. If the army can do it, so can you
6. Bailing out the banks
7. If you disagree you are anti-national, go to Pakistan
8. My note has GPS
9. Chutiya banaya bada maza aaya
The album will be released in early 2017 onTranscending Obscurity records as well as for free on our bandcamp page.”